Contract / London
Colony is looking for an experienced User Interface Designer with a strong creative vision to join our team as we scale our product offerings. This is a hands-on position with the opportunity to make a significant impact on our product suite across a variety of platforms and technologies.
- A minimum of 5 years industry experience with a substantial portfolio of relevant work
- A track record working in a product environment (either in a startup or client projects) where your design work directly contributed to the success of the product
- Experience designing for both websites/web applications and native mobile applications
- Substantial experience and specialisation in user-interface design (video players a plus) with relevant portfolio work
- An understanding of responsive web design principles and the ability to produce resolution-agnostic vector-based designs
- The ability to develop and convey a strong and consistent brand identity through your work
- Ability to take new features through rapid prototyping and validate your ideas through real user testing.
- Experience working collaboratively with developers throughout the design process, with the ability to quickly adapt to changes
- A passion for creating world-class user experiences
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS a plus
Salary consummate with experience.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and portfolio.
No recruiters please.